Brazen is an online boutique that offers women easy outfit solutions that make getting dressed each day a quick and painless process. We believe in versatility and encourage individuality. Our Brazen Bombshells are who they want to be and feel how they want to feel in the clothes they wear!
In just three years, Brazen has grown to multi-six figure status with more than 10,000 sales to Brazen Bombshells around the WORLD! At the heart of our success are our core values that include:
HONESTY about the quality and fit of our products. INTEGRITY, in that we stand behind our actions and decisions regarding pricing, merchandise selection and messaging. INCLUSION, meaning we showcase our products on women of many sizes. COMFORT as in our clothing feels good and doesn’t make you feel restricted. HUMOR because we believe laughter and smiles go hand in hand. We love a good joke and like to share them on occasion. FAMILY, as we are family owned and operated, we are growing our team! Our next valuable team member is a part-time, Email Marketing Coordinator.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is proficient in the Klaviyo email marketing platform.
- Is a proven expert in e-commerce email marketing.
- Has experience managing loyalty programs through email marketing.
- Has strong email design and copywriting skills.
- Loves implementing email marketing campaigns, identifying KPIs, and analyzing conversion rates.
- Has excellent time management skills and can perform well in a deadline driven environment.
- Has a keen eye and aptitude for troubleshooting with a solutions-led approach
- Takes ownership of outcomes for all areas of role responsibility
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up as well as a high level of organization and preparedness
- Execute and manage email marketing strategies that align with Brazen’s revenue goals.
- Create and maintain a calendar of marketing campaigns and events
- Grow existing email marketing database and create a lead generation strategy that attracts new audiences.
- Create written SOPS for all processes relevant to the Email Marketing Coordinator role
- Evaluate automations on an ongoing basis to ensure optimization.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of Brazen email databases.
- Track performance of campaigns on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Utilize reporting and analytics to create better strategy.
Total compensation for this role is $1,000 USD per month.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT
Brazen complies with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations. We provide Equal Opportunity Employment for all qualified people. Our employment practices, benefits and programs are administered without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, status with respect to receipt of public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission or any other basis protected by Federal, State, or local law.
This commitment extends to all phases of employment including, but not limited to recruitment, selection, placement, transfers, training and development, promotions, demotions, compensation, benefits, terminations and all other conditions or privileges associated with employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this role. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules may be required.
If you are interested in this role, APPLY HERE through January 7, 2022.